GIRLS GETAWAY COMPETITION
Karinya Farmstay reserves the right to retract any promotion/competition at any time.
Competition Official Rules
Official Rules (“Official Rules”)
Promotion: Win a Getaway & Celebrate Your Tribe
Promoter: Karinya Farmstay: ABN: 65 169 446 468: Address: 971 Jilliby Rd, Dooralong, NSW, 2259 Australia: Ph: 0410691356
Promotional Period: Start date: 23/05/2021 at 8:00pm AEDT End date: 23/07/2021 at 11:59pm AEDT
Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter: To enter the promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the promotional period:
a) Enter their full name and email address through the competition portal
b) Like and share the post (share to stories on Instagram and share the post on Facebook)
c) Tag 7 or more friends in the original post on Instagram and Facebook
b) Follow all of these accounts on Instagram and Facebook
@karinyafarmstay / @karinyafarmstaycentralcoast
@ingridphotography_beyou / @ingridphotography.beyou
@bayliss2404 / @Mitchell-bayliss-107227907616251
@mohican_hair_salon / @mohicanhairsalon
@sippaintandcreate / @sippaintandcreate1
@vip_privatechef / @VIPprivatechef
@absolute_social_media / @absolutesocialmedia
Entries Permitted: Limit to one (1) entry form submission permitted per person.
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $7,050
Draw prize: Draw prize: The prize is a Girls Getaway package at Karinya Farmstay, Central Coast, for eight (8) adults which consists of the following:
*2 Nights Accommodation at Karinya Farmstay including breakfast hampers (Value $1650)
*Bohemian picnic by VIP Private Chef (Value $1045)
*Private bar service by Peaches the Vintage Caravan (Value $895)
*Musical performance by Mitch Bayliss (Value $500)
*Painting Class with Sip Paint and Create (Value $480)
*Soap making class with Lather Up Soap Co (Value $640)
*Private dance class by Your First Dance Co (Value $300)
*Group photo shoot and one print by Ingrid Photography (Value $550)
*Styling session by Kel K Styling (Value $550)
*Wash and blow dry by Mohican Hair (Value $440)
Number of This Prize: 1
Value (per prize): Up to AUD $7050 pending redemption date.
Winning Method: Draw: random selection – 23/07/21 after 12:00pm AEDT
1. No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
2. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
3. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
4. This prize is for the 'Win a Getaway & Celebrate Your Tribe' Competition beginning on 23/05/21 at 8:00pm AEST. If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend Karinya Farmstay in the time periods given, they forfeit that part of the prize and the promoter is not obliged to substitute that part of the prize. The Karinya Farmstay prize is subject to the venue’s terms and conditions including: Prize fulfilment dates are subject to availability and blackout periods (Stay must be on a Tuesday and Wednesday night and cannot be used during public holidays or school holidays). Winners may need to provide several stay option dates, as all vendors offering prizes during this stay may not all be available on the date the winner has chosen.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or pre-existing bookings. The Girls Getaway package is valid for 4 months from prize draw date and will expire on 23/11/21.
5. The prize winner will be contacted by the promoter in order to arrange accommodation dates. Stay itinerary (i.e the order or timings of workshops, and picnic/bar, live music etc) is to be determined by the promoter in its entirety. The winners may suggest timings and order of activities during the stay, however it will ultimately be the decision of the promoter.
6. Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from Farmstay, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified as included in the prize description herein, are not included. The winner will be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in, and provide a refundable damage deposit of AUD $1500.
7.In the event of Covid, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority. If prize redemption is inhibited by State Border Restrictions as a result of COVID-19, the prize winner and Karinya Farmstay will need to agree on subsequent date to redeem when restrictions allow.
The draw winner will be notified within one (1) business days of the draw via email.
Prize(s) must be claimed by 30/07/21 at 12:00pm AEST. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn 08/08/21 at 12:00pm AEST at Karinya Farmstay Australia, 971 Jilliby Rd, Dooralong, NSW, 2259, Australia. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified via email within one (1) business days of the draw.
Use of Entrant Information
Conditions of Entry
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these conditions of entry and that entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The promotion commences on the start date and ends on the end date ("promotional period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the promotional period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this promotion, the promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that photos of the stay, including guests engaging in workshops, activities and experiences may be used in advertising and social media.
- The draw will take place at Karinya Farmstay, 971 Jilliby Rd, Dooralong NSW, 2259, Australia after 12:00 pm AEST on 23/07/21 at random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the draw prize specified in the schedule above.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the event or at the time stipulated by the promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with the conditions of entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the promoter to enter the promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- If this promotion is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation to a social media platform or Google Forms then by participating in this promotion, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such third party platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Official Rules, this Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any third party platform.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their companions will be required to sign a legal release as determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or companion's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these conditions of entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these conditions of entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these conditions of entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the promoter, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these conditions of entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their 7 guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.